A residential customer is typically buying their steel building to be used as a:
- Carport – No one likes to load or unload their vehicle while exposed to the weather. The carport option provides environmental protection for the owner and their vehicle.
- Garage – Just like the carport, but better! Besides basic weather protection, there is room to store property, and it will be secure.
- Barn – If the owner has acreage or horses, this is a no-brainer. There’s plenty of room for animals, supplies and equipment, and feed.
- RV storage – If the owner has an RV, they likely want to protect that investment from the elements, local wildlife, and prying eyes.
- On-the-property business – Owners can set up a workshop/office on the property. This can eliminate the daily grind of a commute and allow for more time spent with family.
- Family home – With steel, it’s very easy to create a one-of-a-kind, custom dream home. Simply add and arrange the prefab pods or units to suit.
Residential steel building kit buyers in California are looking for a simple, cost-effective, and a quick solution to their needs for protection, space, and security. Considering these needs, a steel building is always a smarter choice when compared to a traditional wood-framed building.